Fish meal is a nutrient-rich feed ingredient used primarily in diets in aquaculture. It is the chief protein source in fish feed for diverse reasons, collectively for its high protein content, excellent essential amino acid (EAA) profile, better nutrient digestibility and lack of anti-nutritional factors (ANFs). Utmost care and high precision is employed to maintain International quality standards.
Fishmeal is recognised by nutritionists as a high-quality, very digestible feed ingredient that is favoured for addition to the diet of most farm animals, especially fish and shrimp. It carries large quantities of energy per unit weight and is an excellent source of protein, lipids (oils), minerals, and vitamins; while it contains very little carbohydrate.
Benefits of incorporating fishmeal into aquafeeds:
- Addition of fishmeal to animal diets increases feed efficiency and growth through better food palatability, and enhances nutrient uptake, digestion, and absorption.
- The balanced amino acid composition of fishmeal complements and provides synergistic effects with other animal and vegetable proteins in the diet to promote fast growth and to reduce feeding costs.
- Fishmeal of high quality provides a balanced amount of all essential amino acids, phospholipids, and fatty acids (e.g. or docosahexaenoic acid and EPA or eicosapentaenoic acid) for optimum development, growth, and reproduction, especially of larvae and brood stock. The nutrients in fishmeal also aid in disease resistance by boosting and helping to maintain a healthy functional immune system. High-quality fishmeal also allows for formulation of nutrient-dense diets, which promote optimal growth.
- Incorporation of fishmeal into diets of aquatic animals helps in greater nutrient digestibility.
- 50Kg HDP Bags or as per the customer’s request